The most important aspect of our work is ensuring all activities are undertaken safely.
To do this we have a comprehensive health and safety programme, driving a culture of continuous learning and development to ensure our employees enjoy a safe working environment.
Whatever we undertake, it will be safety that is the priority, driving health and safety effectively throughout our workplace.
A proactive and transparent approach is fully encouraged, to the benefit of everyone, including the customer, and to ensure we work in a safe environment.
Denholm Logistics Group's health and safety programme, aimed at implementing behavioural change and a culture of continuous development throughout the business, has significantly raised the awareness of safety at work and will continue to drive an instinctive safety culture across our businesses. The project was rolled out in 2018 under the banner ‘Total Safety 24/7’, which fully exemplifies our commitment to achieving the highest standards across all Denholm Logistics Group companies:
‘Keeping You Safe At Work’ is underpinned by:
- Reducing accidents to zero
- Increasing the recorded number of near misses or unsafe acts to drive learning across our companies
- Managing risk within the working environment to protect all stakeholders
- Developing a strong and effective health and safety culture
- Demonstrating a full commitment to protecting the safety of staff, contractors and visitors at work
- Maintaining full statutory compliance with all health and safety legislation
- Preserving our world class reputation as a good, safe and responsible employer